Sunday, November 11, 2012

Open Post - Leadership Program

I did not know about leadership program offered by Big 4 audit firms until few weeks ago. When MACA, the club that I am involved in, had a regular meeting. A school senior told me that since I am young, I can try out for the leadership program next year instead of just waiting for a chance for internship. Leadership Program is a few day program in summer. Its purpose is to select top candidates for the firm's future employees and help them to get to know the firm better.
Since leadership program is like a step before the internship, the senior told me that if I get into a leadership program, I will have no problem getting an internship at that firm. Later, it would be easier to be a full-time employee.
I think learning about and having a goal in the field is great. After hearing this golden information from a senior, I set my goal. I decided to apply for all leadership programs offered in Big 4 audit firms. I am going to keep my grade up and get some working experiences, so that I am a competitive candidate. I, also, started working on my resume. I hope I get in to one of the leadership programs by the end of sophomore year.

No comments:

Post a Comment